Recovery Playlist

14:58

This is a bit of a different post but I thought it would be helpful to show what songs I listen to when I'm finding myself going back to having disordered thoughts about myself. I took inspiration from the playlist that is shown on the rise up app as they have a lot of helpful things to keep you distracted and to keep you feeling motivated in your recovery process so I would recommend taking a look at it as you can also show your therapist what you have documented on it.

If you have a spotify account you can find the recovery warrior playlist on there so some of the songs that will be listed below are from that playlist but I have also added some of my own favourites to the list. I am aware a few of these are a bit cheesy but sometimes those are the best ones to pick your mood up. 

Warrior- Demi Lovato 
Sky Scrapper- Demi Lovato
Believe In Me- Demi Lovato
F**kin' Perfect- P!nk
Raise Your Glass- P!nk
Stronger- Kelly Clarkson
Home- Phillip Phillips
Fight song- Rachel Platten 
Fly- Nicki Minaj
Brave- Sara Bareilles
Breath Me- Sia
Dog days are over- Florence and the machine
Recovery- James Arthur 
Try- Colbie Caillat 
Fighter- Christina Aguilera 
Worth it- Fifth Harmony 
First things first- Neon Trees
Demons- Imagine Dragons
Defying Gravity- Gravity the musical 
Freckles- Natasha Bedingfield 
Unwritten- Natasha Bedingfield
The Climb- Miley Cyrus
Clean- Taylor Swift
Safe and Sound- Taylor Swift ft The Civil Wars
Nobodys Perfect- Jessie J 
Who You Are- Jessie J
Battle Scars- Paradise fears
Medicine- Daughter
Love Myself- Hailee Steinfeld
Mouth Wash- Kate Nash
Beautiful- Christina Aguilera
The Voice Within- Christina Aguilera
Who Says- Selena Gomez
Scars To Your Beautiful-Alessia Cara
Little Talks- Of Monsters and Men


These are just a few of the songs I could think of but there will be so many more. If any of you have some favourite ones that I haven't listen comment them below!




You Might Also Like

0 comments